Flanagan Partners attorneys chosen to lecture on commercial claims at Louisiana State Bar Convention.
Two Flanagan Partners attorneys, partners Harold J. Flanagan and Sean P. Brady, recently gave a presentation entitled “Business Torts and Commercial Claims 101” at the Louisiana State Bar Association’s “Summer School” in Destin, Florida. The Summer School faculty is composed of leading practitioners and members of the judiciary from across Louisiana. The presentation is a Louisiana-based primer on a broad variety of commercial claims, including:
- Unfair trade practices;
- Trade secrets misappropriation;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Interference with contract;
- Interference with business relations;
- Breach of contract;
- Detrimental reliance;
- Unjust enrichment;
- Open accounts;
- Non-compete agreements;
- Personal liability for members/shareholders of juridical entities; and
- Single-business enterprise liability.