- 504.569.0073 Tel
Tulane Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- Managing Editor, Tulane Law Review
- Legal Research and Writing Senior Fellow
Louisiana State University, B.A., 2008, cum laude
Hon. James J. Brady, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, Judicial Internship, 2010
Meghan Grant concentrates her practice in insurance coverage/recovery, oil and gas production, construction, and complex commercial matters. Before joining Flanagan Partners, her practice included insurance defense and surety, construction, and commercial litigation.
Ms. Grant graduated cum laude from Louisiana State University. She received her law degree from Tulane Law School, where she served as a Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review and a Legal Research and Writing Senior Fellow and graduated magna cum laude.
- Representing a hospital system in an insurance action for business interruption and property damage coverage.
- Representing a surety and its bond principal in negotiating and settling payment and performance bond claims asserted in connection with public and private construction projects.
- Representing a surety in an indemnity action against its bond principal for loss incurred in connection with a construction defect claim.
- Representing a surety in defense of its bonding rights against a public authority.
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, New Orleans Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Board Member and Board Secretary, Children’s Speech and Reading Center in Fort Collins, Colorado (2014-2016)
News & Recognition
- Recognition for assistance in researching and preparing Omar J. Harb et al., The Surety’s Subrogation Rights and Claims Against the Federal Government, in THE CONTRACT BOND SURETY’S SUBROGATION RIGHTS 559 (George J. Bachrach et al. eds., 2013).
- Recipient of the award for the highest grade in Successions, Donations & Trusts at Tulane Law School.
- Louisiana (2012)
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana (2012)
- Colorado (2013)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado (2013)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Colorado (2013)